This form is to gather information from potential volunteers to help with the development of the National Archive of Educational Computing.
This web site needs to be developed in order to build momentum towards a conference and support appeals for further sponsorship.
I, Richard Millwood, plan to continue directing and managing this activity through Core Education UK - a not-for-profit, limited-by-guarantee company.
As a volunteer, you may be able to help. You could:
1 SAY WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT
- identify your own interest / experience strengths and perhaps join a relevant 'decade' team;
2 TELL A STORY OR TWO
- create personal, descriptive, narrative and interpretive material about the history of educational computing - there is a form for submitting your story on the website in the Stories section
4 CONTRIBUTE STUFF
- add text, photos, sounds, movies and links to other stuff on the net - contact me if you wish to add to this web site directly;
3 EDIT THE MATERIAL
- contribute by searching, scanning, writing, reviewing and organising the efforts;
4 ADVISE ON CURATION
- tell us how we should organise material, describe good practice for all the above;
5 ORGANISE MEETINGS
- help support events to enjoy doing this work together;
6 FIND SUPPORT
- formulate further plans, seek funding and sustain the effort.
Please complete this form or email me at email@example.com to volunteer your help, however modest.
Data Protection Act Statement
I would occasionally like to send you information about events and opportunities or to seek your advice in pursuance of the aims of the National Archive of Educational Computing. I will not share your data with others for any purpose, unless you have given your explicit permission. Please contact me if you wish to change that permission. Please type Data Protection in the subject line.